Tuesday, December 28, 2010

✿DEC STORYLINE 十二✿ 团圆


Time pass up very fast
since like just close up your eye
2010 going to say bye bye ...
I love the way I have right now
thx god
thx mum & dad
thx my family
thx my friends, buddy, darling all off you all
thx my lover always beside me ^^
thx u all very much
u all gave me a best memory in 2010
Because of you all
That why WHYSON be here with u all
Until the world end ...
You all are inside my deeper heart
Anyone of you
Must stay with me
Nobody can take away YOU from Me!!!
I love you all
thx for accept my Good & Bad
thx you all forgive me when I did wrong
thx you all always beside me when I sad or happy ^^
Coming Soon HAPPY NEW YEAR
2011 YEAR let have a great n meaning year

Family-Friends-Lover 3 Important things in my life
Missing any part all You My life will not colorful anymore
Family= New year WISH U ALL GOOD N HEALTHY
Friends= Coming Soon exam fight fight fight, those work gampateh
Lover= Let continues our story with Love that never end

No comments:

Post a Comment