Tuesday, January 4, 2011

✿JAN STORYLINE 一✿ I AM DREAMER


I Am dreamer
Dream along the way......
Imagine I did not meet you b4 ><
Maybe we will more happy then now
Right?
No more news about you
No more childish talk with you
No more care by you or me
No more chance to chat with you
No more n no anymore....
I hopeless
Try to repair my breaking heart
All will be gone soon
I know you can
No more Hopes
Same as you say
E.A.S.Y
Easy come easy go
Easy to accept easy to let it go
Easy to take it up easy to put it down
Easy to make it all
If you make your life much more easy then now
Hahaha
I cry
Because I dun wan our friendship
Just gone like this....
YOU SAY HOPES
Now u break the Hopes
You stop the hopes
You stop the Hopes easy
I accept it easy too
Haha damn stupid I AM
Haha how idiot I AM
Try to act ntg
BUT WHEN I SMILE
something happen to me....
I am dreamer
Dreamer all impossible thing
Make my life complicated
BUT I really dun care...
Imagine Make me feel happy a lot to know you
I not the only one dream TT
Bye Bye

ps Get hit by a big big box it suddenly drop down Pain + More Pain

1 comment:

  1. sai lo~what's happening to you?...dont be sad~dont dream too much...it's not good for your own~ jia you~

    ReplyDelete