Saturday, February 26, 2011

✿FEB STORYLINE 五✿ 90days/3months


11m24d - 2m24d
We have been together for 3 month / 90 days
Glad to have this good memory...
I hope to love You to The End

Money is just A item for life
It is once of the reason why human
Keep earning Money everyday...

If we can control it well
We will be perfect Person

If not we will be lousy
Because Money Make Our Life Worst

Same as L.O.V.E
If both of us can back step once
Or care each other well
The Love will be Meaningful

But because of someone else
Have a Grateful Valentine
But we do not have
So you wanna Blame me
I just can say Sorry Babe
But you cannot hurt me by the word
'WHAT U GIVE TO ME?'

I have no money to give you A nice dinner
Or a present
I care the Love With Deeper Heart
Did You ?
Did You think before you spoke it out?

I have nothing now...
You are my one
Now you have to leave me for a period
I will feel this world gonna be grey and cloudy
5 days for me same as 5 years
Anythings will be delay...
The heart getting break and break hardly
I need hand
I need a warm hug
I need a warm and soft voice
But that will be Daydream...

Money gone We can earn
But time gone
Love gone
It will not back again
It will become memory for us

Love someone
We need to accept all of he or she
But no means that the bad habit you can always remain it







[Belongs]
The night you are still with me
Today you are
But the next follow days YOU
Still belongs to Me ???

The night is dark
I hold your hand
To cross all the way
Because you are belongs To Me

Am I belongs to you?
[Tear always drop for the once important to me]



End ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment