Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Night

SATURDAY NIGHT
Today just go back to my secondry school for looking a kawad competition....
this year BSMM still take the 1st runner up
heard the teacher say just lose about 1. somethings to the champion...
haiz starting from my year that I conduce drop to the 1st runner up until nw
sometime feel sad and unhelpful when i flash back that year I let my team lose
We always champion suddenly I causes the team lose...
The useless leader in so many generation...
SORRY...
but I Hope next coming year my junior can beat their competitior....
WISH YOU ALL ...
After have break1st with friend..
BACK home slp slp slp....zzz
tried no energy...
haiz...
How I know dream A scary dream...
let me now feel tried and hopeless
no moody to enjoy anythings
i think maybe is too tried
let me feel bad moody
the dream make me feel wanna cry
too scary... rescue and run
dangerous and lose the way
the dream recall me one thing
need to care what you have now
do not try to blame when it is gone...
cry in the dream
wanna to care a person you care and love
is not such a easy action...
Now, feel tried hopeless miss you badly Bi,
Sorry, I did not do my best as A bf...
Sorry, always let you feel sad and sad...
Sorry, I careless about you...
Sorry, to let you drop tear alone...
Sorry, let you face problem alone...
Sorry, I over sometime let you feel stress...
Sorry, for too much that I did...
AS I CAN SAY I STILL LOVING YOU...
Forgive me... my little BI.
Sorry for yesterday I felt a sleep...

POST A MOST CUTE PIC UP TO LET YOU SMILE XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment