Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HOW TO FACE TOMORROW

93 days
haha we both together a period jor~
imposibble...
haha happy
haha sad
duno how to discribe my feeling...
right nw very tried
but i need to done something 1st
just left 2 more years
the world maybe will game over...
me also just hv 2 more years to love who I love...
just 2 more years...
bi now u just with me 93 days
u have face so many sadness...
dun follow me again....
make you cry
make you sad
all is me!!!
a lot ppl chasing you
I know...
u famous~
u friendly~
me still a crazy human being...
you have look,
you have nice voice,
I have none...
no face, no sweet voice, no heart
just have a mouth to talk...
nowadays, you angry me
what can i do ?
just the same...
I still at hostel ~
bull shit bf ~ haha right?
wanna treat you see a movie also need to wait for so long time...
93 days we just watched those moive
22/3/2010 How To Train Your Dragon 3D KO5, K04
13/4/2010 Being Human C09,C08
15/5/2010 A Nightmare On ELM'S C12,C11
31/5/2010 Happy Go Lucky B17,B18
The latest is Toy Story 3


haha

93 days just watched those movie ~

your favor is watch moive

but i just fetch you to watch only 5

haha

great bf haha


1 comment: