Thursday, July 1, 2010

FEELING

Finally, my hostel can online... wait for so long time now can online free great. Happy XD....
This few a day happen a lot things funny things haha ~
Yesterday Kaka broke the paip at toilet flood, Kaka get shock...
Luckly I have finish bath....
Today, have a English Grammar test.... luckly it come out not diffcult.
Hope Momoko and Empty also can did well in the test.
Today, went to college feel nice, met up my old friends.
Thx for who have wish me good luck in test... touch...

COLLEGE
Now is week 7......
Ass.... Test.... coming soon, die soon I think,
I will keep on my job....
Thx for my SIS Momoko called me add oil...
XD u also add oil too....
OB week 9 pass up... haven touch it OMG...

FEELING
This few day feel lazy and also do not know start from where
A bit missing the way... because some pressure make me sad and lost my way...
But now is fine... feel better after release it~ I hope will not happen again...
This few day very crazy play game with my housemate...
help me release stress a lot ...

LOVER
Sorry for my bad habit let you feel so pressure about it. I care about you so I cannot be nice with you when you did some things that I feel unlike it. This is what my weakness. So, just forgive me. I love you never change at all. So, plz dun make me down again. I will feel unhelpful... and also useless thinking.


1 comment:

  1. wah , gamtong lo....got my name ...haha
    we must add oil together yar ... must graduate together ^^

    ReplyDelete