Friday, March 25, 2011

✿MARCH STORYLINE 三✿ FEEL


Fly in the blue sky~
My journey have been change
Start from now ~
HOPE -less
No more love like before
Hope anything will be soon
To the end ><
Plan change & change
Sad useless
no more people will care about it
How about I leave away?
Because now the way we are not like before ^^
You sad i could not do anything...
How about my heart feeling?
Who can care ME?
No even Me also cannot care myself well...
I hope Fly like a Bird
All mix together MAKE it complicated...
Now just do what can I DO !!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if thats your emotion -
    a man that loves his Lover -
    have I gotta lotta love for you:

    Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party hardy
    in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
    Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure??

    ...yet, gotta quit materialism
    N whorizontal vanity: God's Rules
    are hardly crippling; SIN is crippling.

    Yes, earthling, Im a NDE -
    so I know now s'up, literally.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete