Sunday, June 20, 2010

I AM BACK

KL TRIP PAVILION [TOILET] :)


FULL HOUSE [NICE PASTA]

Long time did not update my blog
so today feel little bit bored so
come here to write some activite
that i hv did this month
Actually not thing special at all
I just follow my friends [MOMOKO][EMPTY][JERRY]
went to KL for A small trip
among 12/13 June 2010
we went 5 shopping center
amazing I spent so long time for just walk shopping
did not buy a lot present for myself
and also sorry for my friends I did not buy any gift to you all
cham lol me @@
I just bought A cloth for myself HANGTEN Polo-T

MY LATEST PIC [HANGTEN]


Moreover, I have meet with 2 friends~
[KATH]&[EDWIN]
is good ppl... haha
NEXT TIME HV TIME MEET AGAIN LA~LA~LA
Futhermore, my roommate [IVAN]
happy birthday to you ~
happy always la~

[PERSONAL]
This few day keep nightmare
4 days cannot slp well
cannot explain what it is
terrible make me cannot attention at study
what will happen to me
I also duno
hope YOU can stay my side when I am scare
BUT it is impossible
Sometime time pass it very fast
but sometime time pass it very slow
specialy when I AM alone and also AT night
MR. LONELY...
I WANT TO BE A GOOD GOOD BOY
FIGHT FOR MY FUTURE

[LOVE]
GLAD TO HAVE YOU
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU
u are my little little baby
wish you can forgive me
what I have did wrong
because i know you understand me
MY little SWEETHEART

No comments:

Post a Comment