Monday, April 19, 2010

LATEST

1 More hours I am going to shooting
feel song ar
in my life 1st time invite by ppl to helping them
but i not good looking
but i will try to act the feeling out
gampateh
At the same time somethings pop out
from my mind,
because of bz
sorry did not pick up your call
recently happy fast n also go fast
sad around me
what should i going to do
i am sorry
forgive me
Yesterday suddenly pop up somethings that
i cannot expain it
so i just gonna come here to release my stress
i care too much
Ltr is going to shooting
what happen to me ~
i am sad now
nobody know right now

I DUN WAN WRITE BLOG
BECOS LIKE THIS ~
WROTE LE WILL FEEL MOODY
HATE




ING-A MOVEMENT LIKE THIS

2 comments:

  1. said no body know you,
    why you dun want to call me up lei?
    i really dun understand what are you thinking recently...

    i dun want let you feel more stress now,
    when you feel that right timing or need to whine,just call me.
    i really try to make it better,not worst

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy thankyou for willing to help us ya!
    And cheer up yo! ;)

    ReplyDelete